Wednesday, October 21, 2009

facebook bothers me sometimes...

so what's with some of these people that send friend requests that you weren't friends with to begin with? and my overwhelming need for attention accepts the request thinking that it's someone that wants to reconnect. but 95% of the time i never hear from that person again. so what's the fucking point?

i got a friend request tonight from a girl that shot me down at my first high school dance. and i never talked to her after that. and for good reason because she scarred me and made me afraid of girls ever since.. well, approaching girls that is.

my point is, do these people just see someone's name pop up on the suggestions and be like "hey, he looks familiar, let's add him." or "she signed my yearbook with a 'KIT' so i need to now after 15 years" or "even though he's lost hair, stopped going to church and drinks now, i'd still fuck him." (hey, i can dream that one of the 147 facebooks friends i have actually thought that right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment